Saturday, September 15, 2012

Fox proves (again) that it is neither fair nor balanced...

My unlikely Republican readers:

Please tell me how you could possibly side with the RNC and further explain how Fox isn't a propaganda factory that is far more aggressive and unfair than MSNBC, CNN or any other new organization could ever dream...


No seriously, watch this clip and explain to me how Fox is EVER consistent, fair, and above all, right...

How is it that Fox thinks that  no one will notice this? The Daily Show appeals to a wide range of the young, educated and ambitious... and Fox is for old fucks? What chance do you have for the future?

"I think Fox just found a new slogan: Just Shut Up and Watch..."- Jon Stewart

Please educate me...

I will warn you. If you are stupid in your response I will exploit it...

-A.O.

No comments:

Post a Comment