Thursday, August 2, 2012

Google Censors Blogger!

I just received an email from Google,
My comments are written in bold parenthesis. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello,

This is a warning email to alert you that there is action required to bring your AdSense account into compliance with our AdSense program policies. We’ve provided additional details below, along with the actions to be taken on your part.


Affected website:
americanopiate.blogspot.com

Example page where violation occurred:
http://americanopiate.blogspot.com/2012/07/terrorism-in-usa-westboro-baptist.html

Action required: Please make changes to your site within 72 hours.
(NO.)

Current account status: Active


Violation
(Like the kind I am feeling right now!) explanation

VIOLENCE/GORE
(OR REALITY) : As stated in our program policies, AdSense publishers are not permitted to place Google ads on pages with violent or disturbing content, including sites with gory text or images.  More information about this policy can be found in our help center ( https://www.google.com/adsense/support/as/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=105954 ).

How to resolve:


If you received a notification in regards to page content, please either remove the content from your site or remove ads from the violating pages. If you received a notification in regards to the way ads are implemented on your site, please make the necessary changes to your implementation. We will automatically review the site again after 72 hours. You do not need to contact us if you make changes. Please be aware that if changes are not made within the required time frame, ad serving will be disabled to the affected website listed above.


Additionally, please be aware that the URL above is just an example and that the same violations may exist on other pages of this website or other sites that you own. To reduce the likelihood of future warnings from us, we suggest that you review all your sites for compliance. For more information regarding our policy warning notifications, visit our Help Center:
https://support.google.com/adsense/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=1378153&ctx=topic.

We thank you in advance for your cooperation
(You're so very welcome.).  
Sincerely,  
The Google (M)AdSense Team

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
To my readers, critics, fans or those simply passing through: If you think you are living in a free country then you are sadly mistaken. I was recently served this email from Google regarding my recent post about the Westboro Baptist Church about an hour ago. I really don't give two shits if Google suspends my adsense account for this website because in case you were wondering, IT DOESN'T PAY SQUAT! So to whoever reported me for having a picture of a occupy protester with his face bleeding from a fucking pig beating him up, just always understand this: YOU are the problem with America.

I didn't start this website to make a profit or throw any one group under the bus. American Opiate was an "I call bullshit" reaction to a world gone mad and an exercise of the most important amendment in our Constitution: The FIRST one! If my articles offend you then comment on each piece at the end or just move on to another blog. If Google wants me to further censor my work, I will take all my articles to another place where I am not stifled by pussies. Until then, I will keep my postings uncut.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment